Growing from a boutique web hosting service into one of the most demanded ones, GeeksHosted has become a major player in the market within 6 years of its inception. The company offers high-quality web hosting, development and other related services at competitive rates. More importantly, GeeksHosted has a reputation for listening to what its clients want and then delivering on that.
GeekHosted has carved a niche in offering cheap web hosting services to tech-savvy clients, who are now among those most likely to be crypto-friendly and crypto-based. Recognizing and understanding that many clients are comfortable with using cryptocurrencies as payments, the company has now decided to accept payments for its services in over 50 coins and tokens, including Bitcoin.
This has parked the company in a lot of rare web hosting firms that take cryptocurrencies as a form of payment. Catalin Florica of GeeksHosted remarked:
“That’s a plus for us because not many hosting companies accept Bitcoin.”
In its 6 years of service, GeeksHosted has seen itself become a top web hosting platform. The company attributes this to its friendly, family-like approach towards customers in helping them solve their hosting issues.
Such has been the response from clients that the company now services 15,000 corporate customers. To cater for the increased clientage, GeeksHosted recently upgraded their facility with a new data center that would be used to store and keep online customer websites and platforms. They did not foresee just how quickly new customers would onboard, though, with the surprising influx of customers causing even the new data center to run at near capacity.
Florica reflects on the unexpected response:
“We didn’t expect it. Our customers are buying our cheap dedicated servers in large numbers. We can hardly keep up with the orders. It was actually quite a nice surprise.”
GeeksHosted is a 10-member company working towards providing the best of services to its clients. It offers unparalleled services such as :
- Near Perfect Uptime: With a reliability of 99.9%, customers are assured that their websites will always remain accessible.
- Domain Options: GeeksHosted offers 320 domains for registration.
- Affordable: Starting at USD 1.95 per month, it is one of the cheapest services on the market.
- Payment Options: Accepting PayPal, Paysafecard, Perfect Money, Credit Cards and now more than 50 kinds of cryptocurrencies, it has the most flexible payment option.
- Discounts: Users get two months free for a year’s service and up to 20% discount on the first month for cheap dedicated servers.
- Broad Level Hosting: GeeksHosted offers simply hosting, WordPress and VPS hosting.
- GeeksHosted Leverage: Clients can resell and share hosting services.
These features and the working culture of listening to customers has made GeeksHosted one of the most preferred web hosting services out there.
For more information on the GeeksHosted brand of web hosting services, visit their website.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored sponsored article
The post Pay for the Best Web Hosting Service with Bitcoin at GeeksHosted appeared first on The Merkle Hash.
SET UP ALERTS: Sign up for early email alerts on the top news and ICOs.